And once we have covered our program operationally, we’re able to provide more scholarships and financial assistance to our families who need it the most.
That means without your support, we can’t continue to provide the very best education and resources to our families. These include:
- A 100% individualized program for each student
- An intensive student-to-teacher ratio ranging from 2:1 to 3:2
- An occupational therapist to give group lessons twice per week and help the teachers integrate new practices in the classroom
- A music therapist to give group lessons once per week
- A developmental communications therapist to integrate assistive communication devices and innovative technology into our classrooms
- Proper equipment and classroom supplies
Thank you for supporting The Arbor School!
We look forward to working with you as we see more achievement for our students and their families in the years ahead. To receive more information on ways you can help The Arbor School, or to make your donation by phone, please contact our Donor Relations Manager, Emily Miller, at (713) 827-8830, or send an email. Our Taxpayer Identification Number is 76-0317198.
The Arbor School is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and subscribes to the Donor’s Bill of Rights. All donations made to The Arbor School are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
While your dollars are critical to carrying through our mission and keeping our operational excellence, your time is also such a valuable gift! We’re always looking for support from active community members who are eager to make a difference in the lives of special needs children, regardless of their past exposure. We partner with a robust team of passionate parents and community members who are committed to working together and expanding The Arbor School’s reach. If you’re interested in joining us, please contact our Donor Relations Manager, Emily Miller, at (713) 827-8830 for more information.